We’re delighted to announce the release of our latest theme for Spiffy Stores. We love it, and we’re sure you will too!
The Adelaide theme is 100% free! It’s a fully responsive theme, that will automatically adapt to the screen size it’s viewed on, whether that’s a smart phone, a tablet or a laptop. In fact, it will always look its best on any screen width from 320 pixels to over 2500.
And we’ve included loads of customisable features such as…
- 4 levels of drop-down menus so you can make really specific product categories
- Mega menus so you can create beautiful drop-down menus that include images
- Full screen home page slideshow, with different transitions, captions and links, so you can tailor each slide to a different message
- Customisable product pages with custom product fields, dynamic image zoom and related product up-sells
- Integration with Yotpo to provide product reviews
- Featured collections on your home page with full support for collection images
- Featured collection pages with support for collection images, so you can show off your different product categories on one page.
- Featured products on your home page allowing you to link deep into featured products
- Social media integration to grow your audience on your Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube and LinkedIn pages
- Customisable Instagram Feed to show off a gallery of your product images
- Image galleries to show off your products and great photography
- Customisable Parallax banners on all pages
- Newsletter integration with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor or Mad Mimi so you can sign up visitors to your email list through a simple form
- Built-in icons for payment methods like PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Bank Deposit
- Matching checkout styles with your logo and colours
Have a look around the Adelaide theme demo store. While you’re there, try resizing your window. You’ll see the seamless and dynamic resize in action!
If you want to apply the Adelaide theme to your store, just navigate to the Design & Assets > Theme gallery section of your store’s admin and update your templates with one click. Don’t forget to save your current theme by downloading it first so you can restore it later if you’d prefer to use it instead.
Instructions on how to make changes to the Adelaide theme to get it to suit you perfectly, can be found in the Adelaide theme guide in our Knowledge Base.
Oh… and we already have an early adopter… check out the AriaJayne site to see how flexible this theme can be.