Spiffy Stores respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce and the privacy of individuals. Spiffy Stores complies with the Australia Privacy Principles (APPs) and also abides by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). The latter is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with these guidelines, Spiffy Stores would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the exception of third party businesses that require your information for a service they provide you or for warranty purposes.
Personal information collected by Spiffy Stores is kept to a minimum and is relevant to providing the business solutions that Spiffy Stores offers. You can refuse to provide information but may restrict the service that Spiffy Stores can offer.
You should also refer to our Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Usage Policy.
What information is collected by Spiffy Stores?
Information collected by Spiffy Stores includes the following (if provided):
- your name and address information
- email addresses
- your business name and your position in the organisation
- information about what services you have ordered from Spiffy Stores
- information relating to our services about which you have enquired
- your interest in receiving Spiffy Stores email newsletters
- correspondence between you and Spiffy Stores
- details of conversations relevant to your business enquiry may be entered by our employees within our customer relationship management system (CRM)
- source of this information
- your accesses to our websites.
Spiffy Stores does not store credit card details within any of the online services offered. If you would like to check the information held on file about you by Spiffy Stores please send an email to
What Spiffy Stores does with your information:
- Information collected is kept within appropriate systems including billing, CRM and email to allow Spiffy Stores to administer and manage services provided
- personal information is NOT made available to third parties
- aggregated data only is provided to third parties aggregated and consolidated
- Spiffy Stores will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- website data and email related to the service provided to you will be stored on Spiffy Stores servers, for your use and as back-up should it be required
- Spiffy Stores email newsletters and communications may be customised to reflect your interest in a particular service
- Spiffy Stores may access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversations in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Spiffy Stores
- where Spiffy Stores shares information with its design consultants and partners for the delivery of a service to you all care will be taken to protect your personal information
- your online requests are monitored and stored.
As a customer of Spiffy Stores you will receive occasional email communications from Spiffy Stores that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
Information collected as part of providing an online trial is kept for the duration of the trial period and for as long as you are communicating with Spiffy Stores. The information placed in the online trial store is fully deleted after the trial store expires 30 days from commencement of the trial.
You can block and delete cookies in your browser and you can find more information about deleting or blocking cookies at www.aboutcookies.org
How does Spiffy Stores protect your personal information?
Spiffy Stores is PCI compliant meaning that our servers and systems are monitored constantly to ensure all services provided by Spiffy Stores are as secure as they can be.
Spiffy Stores staff are aware that all personal information is sensitive and that it should be treated with due respect and confidentiality.
Spiffy Stores has procedures and controls in place to protect your information.
Spiffy Stores requires that all account holders be 18 years of age or older. Children are not provided access to any Spiffy Stores services in which any personal data is collected beyond the collection of a visitor's IP address and session status.
If Spiffy Stores becomes aware that any child has accessed Spiffy Stores's non-publicly available web sites, the account through which the child has gained access will be terminated.
If you believe Spiffy Stores has collected any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately.
If you wish to enquire or make a complaint about Privacy related issues please contact us directly at