Vintage theme - connecting to your social media accounts
From Spiffy Stores Knowledge Base
Increase your social engagement by linking through to your social media pages. When you enter the URL of your pages, an icon will appear in the footer of your store for your customers to click through.
The vintage theme has support for Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube and LinkedIn pages.
URL's are entered in the "Store footer" section of your Theme editor. To get to your Theme editor, go to the "Design & Assets -> Theme editor" section of your store's Toolbox.
To add a link to your pages, open the "Store footer" section of your theme editor, scroll down to the "Social media links" section, and enter the FULL URL of the page you want to link to.
You can get the URL of a page by viewing the page in a web browser. When you're seeing what you want your visitors to see, copy the address of the page that's in the address bar of your browser, paste it into the related field in your Theme editor, and click the "Save settings" button.
Make sure you preview your store and click on the new icon in your footer to make sure it's working properly!
- The Vintage theme guide
- Vintage theme features
- Frequently asked questions
- Uploading your logo
- Selecting & modifying your colour scheme
- Selecting your title font
- Editing your store's menus
- Updating your home page
- Editing your slideshow
- Adding featured collections to your home page
- Adding featured collections on other pages
- Connecting your email subscriber form
- Enabling Facebook comments
- Connecting to your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google + etc.)
- Displaying icons for your accepted payment methods