Selling Gift Cards
From Spiffy Stores Knowledge Base
As this stage we provide rudimentary support for gift cards / gift vouchers.
To sell Gift Cards, you just set them up as a standard product. If a customer orders a gift card, you have two methods to apply the gift card...
1. If the recipient is already a customer
If the gift card recipient is already a customer, you can easily add a credit to their account. This credit can be used whenever they wish.
2. If the recipient is not a customer
If the gift card recipient isn't a customer, create a coupon code for a specific amount, and provide instructions when delivering the voucher (whether by email or mail) on how it can be used...
- Create a coupon discount with the following rules. Make sure it has a nice name, as your customers will have to enter this code!
- Discount type is "Fixed Amount", and enter the dollar amount of the coupon.
- Starts today, and is valid until deactivated , with a maximum of 1 use(s)
Please note that some payment providers such as Afterpay do not allow you to use their payment service for gift vouchers. You will need to set up a Checkout Rule to exclude gift vouchers as documented here .