Westpac PayWay Payment Gateway
From Spiffy Stores Knowledge Base
Revision as of 10:48, 30 May 2014 by Shawn
PayWay is a simple, secure, internet-based solution to collect and manage customer payments. It supports credit card payments, enabling customers to pay over the counter, online or over the phone.
No matter the size or type of business, PayWay has payment options that can assist you to manage your cash flow.
In order to use the Westpac PayWay gateway with Spiffy Stores, you must follow the setup instructions as outlined below:
- Sign in to your PayWay account using the Login Name and Password that were provided in your 'Welcome to PayWay' email. If you have already updated your password, then use the new password instead.
- Ensure that your account is configured for the PayWay API service. If you do not see a Setup API link in the left-hand menu, then please contact PayWay to get this service added to your account.
- Click on the Setup API link, and then click on Setup API > Security.
- Log in to your Spiffy Store, and go to the "Preferences -> Checkout & Payment" section
- Under "Credit Card Gateways", choose "Westpac PayWay".
- Enter the customer.UserName value at the top of the page into the customer.UserName field.
- Enter the customer.Password value at the top of the page into the customer.Password field.
- Enter the IP address 126.96.36.199, then click Add.
- Click on Setup API > Certificate.
- In the Choose your API Technology options, select PHP, then click Go.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the Download PHP Certificate link.
- A file named ccapi.pem should now be downloaded.
- Take a note of where you downloaded the file and then open the file with Notepad in Windows or TextEdit on a Mac. Select All to mark the contents of the file, then Copy the file contents and Paste it into the Digital Certificate text area below.
- The certificate will be valid for two years, so add a reminder in your calendar so that you can update the certificate before it expires.
- While testing your payment gateway, you can set the Merchant ID to 'TEST' and turn on test mode.
- Once you are ready to move to production, then click on Setup API > Go Live and then click on the Go Live button.
- Update the Merchant ID field with the production value provided, and turn off test mode.
Valid credit card numbers for Test Mode
|4564710000000020||05/20||234||Visa Low Funds - $10 credit limit|
|4564720000000037||09/19||030||Visa invalid CVV2|
Test Mode allows you to test the functionality of your payment gateway without any money changing hands. Commissions are not charged by Spiffy Stores on transactions completed in test mode. You must use the credentials for your Test Account when using Test Mode.