Melbourne ecommerce theme - Protecting your contact form from spam
From Spiffy Stores Knowledge Base
The Melbourne theme includes support for Google reCAPTCHA, to stop spammers from sending you spam. It takes 5 minutes to set it up, and it's well worth the effort!
Step 1 - Set up your reCAPTCHA account with Google.
- Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/ to get started
- Click the Admin console button
- Click the Plus icon to add your store
- Add in the required info...
- Get your reCAPTCHA credentials
Step 2 - Enable reCAPTCHA in your theme editor.
- Go to the Design & Assets -> Theme editor section of your store's admin
- Scroll down to the "Contact Us Form" section.
- Add the credentials in the "Google reCAPTCHA" section.
- Save your settings