Melbourne ecommerce theme - Adding a wishlist page
From Spiffy Stores Knowledge Base
To add a Wishlist page to your store, there are just a few simple steps.
- Log in to your store's Toolbox, and go to the Pages & blogs section
- Create a new page by clicking the Add a new page button in the top right of the screen.
- Name your page Wishlist. Any text you add to this page will not be displayed, but you're required to add some text to be able to save your page.
- Click the Create page button
When you have done this, you should enable the Wishlist functionailty in your Theme Editor. To do this, follow the instructions below.
- If you're already logged in, go the the Design & assets -> Theme editor section of your store's Toolbox.
- Open up the Product pages section.
- Tick the option next to Display customer wishlist?
- Click Save Settings.