How to whitelist your E-Mail IP in MessageLabs or Symantec.cloud
From Spiffy Stores Knowledge Base
To successfully whitelist our notification emails when using MessageLabs or Symantec.cloud, you should add our IP addresses to a global Approved Senders list. This will allow our notification emails through.
To add a global Approved Sender:
- Select Services > Email Services > Anti-Spam.
- Ensure that Global Settings is selected in the domains drop-down list.
- Click the Approved Senders tab.
- Click the Add Entry option.
- The Domain/Email/IP and Description fields become editable.
- In the Domain/Email/IP field enter the IP addresses of our mail servers.
- In the Description field, enter brief details about the new entry.
- To add the entry to the list, click Update.
- This new policy will allow any inbound mail flow originating from our IPs to reach your users. Be sure that all three of our sending IPs are added to this list.