If you think there is suspicious activity on a mailbox, you should reset your email password right away. Email is the biggest vulnerability in ecommerce sites, and changing your password will help prevent hackers from getting into your store.
To set up a mailbox, please follow the instructions below
- Log in to your Spiffy Toolbox
- Go to the "Preferences -> Email accounts" section
- Click the link that says "(change password)" next to the mailbox you want to change the password for.
- Enter your new password in the "Password" and "Confirm" fields. Please ensure that this password has at least 7 characters and has at least 1 number and 1 special character in it.
- Click the save button.
- Make sure you update the password on all devices that access the mailbox.