Bendigo Ecommerce Theme - Protecting your contact form from spam
From Spiffy Stores Knowledge Base
The Bendigo theme includes support for Google reCAPTCHA to stop spammers from sending you spam through your contact form. It takes 5 minutes to set it up, and it's well worth the effort!
Step 1 - Set up your reCAPTCHA account with Google.
- Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/ to get started
- Click the Admin console button
- Click the Plus icon to add your store
- Add in the required info...
- Get your reCAPTCHA credentials
Step 2 - Enable reCAPTCHA in your theme editor.
- Go to the Design & Assets -> Theme editor section of your store's admin
- Scroll down to the "Contact Us Form" section.
- Add the credentials in the "Google reCAPTCHA" section.
- Save your settings